Monday, May 18, 2020

RESTORATION TO PERFECTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   My desire for every one of My children is that they allow Me to restore to perfection every area of their lives that the devil has cursed with his destruction and even death.  To My children who hear My voice and follow My guidance I promised through the prophets Joel, Isaiah and Jeremiah that I will restore everything that the locusts, the canker worm, the cutter worm and the caterpillar have eaten. Those worms are the demons who are in the physical DNA of humans identified by Me as lust, greed, lying, blame, judgment, strife, bitterness, poverty, anger and other demonic activity.  They were identified by Joel as worms because they are not visible to the human eyes except with strong microscopes which reveal them as invisible little worms in a person's DNA in his or her blood or cells. Joel saw them with his spiritual eyes in a vision.
    If you inherited from your human parents the characteristics, or worms, of greed, lust, blame for others, judgment of others, anger and hatred for any individuals or nationalities of My children, then you have those evil worms in your physical DNA which are characteristics of evil which cause you to act and react in disgust and repulsion at even the appearance of anyone whom the demons tell you in your mind are inferior in human races.  You will spend your life as a racist and you will persecute, revile and speak evil against other nationalities.  Some people who call themselves by My name even kill other people because of the demon of judgment which encourages them to kill people who are different in physical appearance to them.  Those people who call themselves by My name even kill the people for whom Jesus Christ died and then they still call themselves by My name.  It should not be so.  Their words, attitudes, speech and actions prove that they are doing actions which come from the devil's hell as programmed in their physical DNA instead of being programmed by My kingdom of Love to do good in the earth.
   Jesus Christ said that whatever you do to the least of My children you do to Me and to Him.  The problem is that those seeds of anger, strife, lust and hatred will sow seeds in the earth which will grow into plants and return anger, judgment, prejudice, strife, lust and hatred to you.  You will suffer, not because of Me, but because you yielded to the devil's DNA which programed you with evil thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.  
   There is good news from My kingdom of heaven.  Because I understand the mental programming of your mind by the demons from hell, I am able to forgive you when you turn from those evil ways and bind yourself to Me and My family of Love.  Old mental programming passes away and your mental programming becomes new with My thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions when you become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  If there is no change in thoughts and actions from hatred, lust, anger, strife, jealousy, blame, judgment and greed and instead your becoming a dispenser of My love, then there has not been a new birth where My Holy Spirit creates a new person.  There has only been a spirit of manipulation in an effort to manipulate My children by deceiving you in an effort to gain power over you.  Jesus warned you to beware of false prophets.  Inspect their fruit.  That is why I have told you to be a fruit inspector, always checking people, especially political and religious leaders, for the Holy Spirit's fruit of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  If those attributes are absent in the life of a person, do not submit yourself to that person in political or religious adoration or you will bind yourself to the devil and you will inherit the same destruction that he or she inherits because of that person being bound to the devil. (Galatians 5:19-26)
    My children of promise must pray for the deceived people of the world who have bound themselves to the devil.  Pray that they will come to a knowledge of the truth.  (I Timothy 2:1-4)  However, do not bind yourself to them in political or religious adoration or you will inherit their own destruction and death because you have bound yourself to their demons also. (Matthew 18:18)
   In your own life, when you leave the devil's mental programming behind, I can restore everything that the devil has robbed from you by his deceiving you to follow his emotional temptations. When you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, all evil must be left behind you.  When you are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language I can restore everything to you that the devil took from you, your prosperity, your peace, your joy and your love. (Joel 2:25-27) I said that I can even make your enemies to be at peace with you.  (Proverbs 16:7)
   I can make your life in the earth just like My heaven because in your life a new heaven and a new earth has come, just like Jesus prayed when He taught His disciples to pray for My kingdom of heaven to come in their lives on earth.  (Matthew 6:10)  When My children are born of My Holy Spirit, a new earth has come into your life because I live inside of you.  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, a new heaven has come in that person's life because Jesus Christ inhabits My heaven.  The demonic veil which previously existed between My heaven and earth in your life is torn down. (Matthew 27:50-51;Hebrews 10:15-23) The veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom when Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins.  The veil's tearing in the temple was a visible manifestation of the veil between you and My heaven being torn so that you can enter into one-on- one fellowship with Me and I can enter into one-on-one fellowship with you. 
   Restoration of your earth in your life begins at that time.  It is when you are led by My Spirit and pray intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit that everything good will be restored to your life.  Celebrate with the angels of heaven because everything good can be restored to your life on earth just like it was at the beginning of creation before earth was turned over to the devil and his demons by Adam.  With the devil and his demons thrown out of your life on earth, your life on earth can become the heaven that I intended for it to be at the beginning. (Genesis 1:31)
   Your Father of Perfect Restoration

No comments: