Tuesday, May 12, 2020

POWERFUL REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   There is no way that you can know in your human intellect the kind of power that you have inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit unless you have allowed My Spirit to reveal the degree of power that I have given to you.  He wrote through Paul that you need to have My power revealed to you so that you can efficiently be victorious over the devil's inferior degree of power in his demons who harass you.  (Ephesians 1:18-19)  The demons only have the power to deceive you so that they can use your own power against you.  Paul also clued you into how magnificent My power is in you when He wrote that the power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives in you. (Romans 8:11) My Spirit said through James that the demons know and they tremble. (James 2:18)  As long as they know but you don't know, they laugh at you because you are powerless over them unless you know by My revealed knowledge the power of My Holy Spirit who lives in you.  Unless you are privy to the complete magnificence of My power, then you are powerless over all forms of evil. 
   You cannot even conceive of the degree of My power in your human intellect unless it's revealed to you by My Holy Spirit.  (II Corinthians 4:4)You need to know by revelation of the Holy Spirit the power that I have put inside of you or you will constantly be begging Me at the altar to solve your problems instead of your praying in My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers which allows Me to speak My words of wisdom which contain the solutions to your problems.  You already have experienced the degree of My power that created you and made you into a new person and you have experienced My power changing your evil characteristics and making you into a new loving person. Those feats took a lot of spiritual energy which required My power because humans cannot do it on their own or they would have done it without Me. 
    You have been blinded by the devil to the magnificence of My powerful energy that was a gift from Me when you were born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Many of My children have listened to other people teach them about the Lord Jesus Christ and His ministry but they are also are blinded to the truth about the power that is in My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of them when they became new creations.(I Corinthians 5:17)  Many of My children have never left the foot of the cross or the empty tomb.  They are still waiting for Jesus Christ to return, like He promised.  They expect Him to come in the same human body and set up a kingdom on earth.  He already came back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to give to you the power to overcome all evil in the world with My power so that you can have heaven on earth, as I intended.  We are One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 
    Heed this truth:  My Holy Spirit came to earth when Jesus Christ ministered in the earth.  Jesus Christ came to earth again when My Holy Spirit began His ministry in the earth because we are One.   
    You don't have to figure it out.  I already did.  You just need to pray in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions and you will be building up your faith so that you will begin to have revelation knowledge about the power that you have.   You will be energizing your faith while I am solving your problems and answering your prayers. (Ephesians 6:10-18; Jude 20) I always make it easy on My children but hard on Me because I know the extreme measure of My power.
    Some people know the power of the hydrogen and atomic bombs.  Those bombs are weak compared to My power in the person of the Holy Spirit who lives in you.
    Start using My power that is resident in you by praying in the Holy Spirit in all occasions and all situations and then you will begin to have revelation knowledge because your spiritual understanding will be empowered to receive My gifts of wisdom and knowledge.  I said that nothing is hidden that will not be revealed.  Every little bit of revealed knowledge is accompanied by joy unspeakable because you have been granted a peak into the working of My mind where My power originates. (I Corinthians 2:9-16)        
    You are My child.  I share everything with you, even My power.
    Your Powerful Father  

No comments: