Tuesday, May 26, 2020

SUBMISSION AND DOMINATION

SUBMISSION AND DOMINATION
My Dear Precious Child,
   The demon of submission from the devil was sent into the DNA programming of the mind of Eve after the devil was allowed to flood the earth with his demons by the first couple.  Eve and Adam's mental DNAs were programmed by the demons and those demons became the avenue which the devil takes to allow the demon of domination that the devil placed in Adam to rule over Eve.  Domination seeks submission and submission seeks domination.  That's the way the devil works. (Genesis 3:16)
   The desire was not in Eve for a man to be her lord when I created her.  It became evident after she and Adam communed with the devil and he filed evil desires into their minds where previously only My good programming existed.  I said in the book of Genesis, the history book relating to genetic curses in humans, that one of the first demons to manifest itself in women would be her desire to have a man to complete her life and that her husband would rule over her.  That was certainly neither My desire for My first created beings nor for their following generations.  It was the devil's will, although many people believe that it is My will.
   The truth relating to the history of genetic male and female equality as being My will is evident in the truth that I created Adam male and female, said that it was very good, and then I took the female part out of him and formed a helper for him, not a servant or a slave. (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 5:2; Genesis 2:21-25)  The female part of Adam had been placed there by Me as part of Adam's whole being.  For men to be domineering over women would mean that they were dominating their own bodies.  As Adam said Eve was bone of his bone, flesh of his flesh.  The demonic programming in women to be completely submissive to her husband, and for him to rule over her, is one of the curses that came into the lives of the first couple after they allowed the devil and his demons to flood the earth.  
   Later, after the Savior Jesus Christ came into the world and made it possible after his death and resurrection for My Holy Spirit to come to live inside of My children, My Holy Spirit revealed to Paul that in Christ there are no male, female, Jew or Gentile, that they are again all equal in My sight, just like at the beginning. (Galatians 3:28) Yet, it is a tenet of all religions that men should rule over women and women should be submissive to men.  Paul, himself, had written early in his ministry that women should be submissive to men, but later he wrote that women must be submissive to men and men must be submissive to women. (Ephesians 5:21-21)
   My children of promise must realize that submitting your own self to another person's dominering will is what causes abuse of women and children. That is not My will.  When a man is filled with My Holy Spirit and displays love, kindness, goodness, mercy and patience in his life, and when a woman is filled with My Holy Spirit and displays love, kindness, goodness, mercy and patience in her life, they will always be in agreement and harmonious in decisions because I will lead both of them in the ways of righteousness, which will be the same attitudes and actions in both of them.  If either person gets off of the narrow path that leads to righteousness and becomes domineering, then that person, husband or wife, will have chosen to join with the devil again and curses will flood into their lives because submission and domination are from hell.
    You must learn My will in all matters or you will be diverted easily off of the path that leads to the narrow gate that leads to life. (Matthew 7:13-14)  If you don't know My will and are deceived to believe that the devil's will of domination and submission is My will, then you are on your way to a life of hell on earth because the curses of the devil will flood into your life on earth.
    I did not allow the devil to enter into the earth.  The devil deceived Adam and Eve and that is why you struggle against evil in your life on earth.  Do not be deceived by the devil into thinking that evil is My will.  If you do, then you don't know Me as Goodness and Love. 
   Your Love Father

No comments: