Sunday, May 10, 2020

SHARED POWER

SHARED POWER
My Dear Precious Child,
   As My Love Child, you share My source of Life with Me, My very own Holy Spirit. That is the valuable heritage that My children of promise and faith have. There is no Life without Him.  He is My blood that runs through My entire body of Christ.  My Holy Spirit is the sperm of Life that impregnated Mary and created Jesus within her womb, He who was later to be identified by Me as My Son, the Christ, when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit, as I announced on that momentous occasion. (Luke 1:26-38: Luke 2:21; Luke 3:21:22) Not only did He have My life source, the Holy Spirit inside of His flesh, but My kingdom of heaven surrounded Him with all of the power of My family of heaven on that day when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.   He was equipped with every ounce of My power to do what I anointed Him to do, which was to destroy the works of the devil in the earth.(I John 3:8) 
    Although Jesus Christ wrestled with His destiny, which was the calling that I had for Him, He succumbed to it and emerged as the Victorious One.  He became My Son who, by the power of My Holy Spirit, defeated the devil in hell, retrieved authority to the heavens and earth, rose from the dead and told His believers to wait until they were endued with the same power that defeated the devil in hell and raised Jesus Christ from hell.  He was so eager to share His source of power with My children so that you and My other children could also become My children with My Life source inside of you.  First Jesus Christ had to come to be with Me in My heaven so that He would send the source of Life and Power in Him, the Holy Spirit, into the earth to live in the believers in Jesus Christ and give to them the same power, the power that defeated the devil in hell and raised Jesus Christ from the dead. 
   It was unselfish of Jesus Christ to share His source of Life and Power with My other children in order for them to do in the earth what He had done in hell when He took from the devil the authority to heaven and earth. (Matthew 28:16-20) I knew that the followers of Jesus Christ needed to have the power source, My Holy Spirit, in order for them to do in the earth what Jesus had done in earth and hell, they were to defeat the works of the devil in the earth by casting out of the earth every demon who is a cause of offense in the earth by those demons cursing the earth and My children who were created in My image. 
    It became the calling of My Holy Spirit baptized children to do in the earth what Jesus had begun when He walked the earth, casting out demons from people.  Jesus said that they would do greater things than Him, which was to allow My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them to cast the demons out of the earth and into the furnace of fire which I had created for them. (Matthew 13:36-42)  While Jesus Christ ministered in the earth, He did not yet have the authority to cast the demons into hell that He had cast out of people because He had not yet conquered the devil in hell and gained authority to cast demons into hell.  After He came to sit with Me and give His authority of the Holy Spirit to My children of promise, My Holy Spirit inside of My children exercises My authority over the demons by casting them out of the earth and into the fiery furnace. That phenomenal event happens every time My children pray intercessory prayers in the language of My heaven.  I pronounce the judgment that I have for the demons every time they pray in My language of heaven called spiritual tongues.
   By the power of discerning of spirits, My Holy Spirit baptized children of promise also have the discerning of demonic spirits.  When My Spirit reveals the presence of demons operating in their lives and reveal the names of the demons to My children, you and they also have the authority at that time to knowingly cast into the fiery furnace of hell the demons whose names have been revealed to them. 
   It is the ministry of My Holy Spirit baptized children to allow their source of Life and Power, My Holy Spirit, to do what I sent Him to do in the earth through My children, which is to ostracize the devil's demons from the earth and send them to hell.  Jesus defeated the devil in hell and now you must allow My Holy Spirit to execute the same judgment on the demons in the earth since you have the authority in the earth, as restored to you and to My other children by Jesus Christ when you were born of My Holy Spirit.  You can efficiently do that by praying intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit.  He identifies the demons and sends them to hell. (Matthew 13:36-43; Ephesians 6:10-18)
    Jesus Christ completed His ministry in the earth and came to sit down with Me in Heaven.  You must allow the Holy Spirit, your source of spiritual Life and power, to exercise My authority over the demons who still roam the earth seeking whom they may devour.  My Spirit has the authority to clear your life of demons who offend you and cast them into the abyss of hell.  All you have to do is to open your mouth and allow My Holy Spirit, who shares My anointed power with you, to cleanse the earth of the rogue demons.
    My promise is that you will shine in the world like the sun when those demons are cast out of your life and sent to their judgment.
    Jesus Christ shared the source of His power with you.  Now it is time for you to share the ministry of the Holy Spirit with Jesus Christ.  Allow Him to pronounce judgment over the evil demons through your mouth in Holy Spirit led intercessory prayers.  Don't wait around at the foot of the cross for Jesus to exert My judgmental authority over the demons.  I have given to the Holy Spirit in you the authority to exercise My authority over evil.  Allow Him to do what I commissioned Him to do.
    Your Father of Power and Authority                             

No comments: