Thursday, May 7, 2020

MORE PRAYING, MORE BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
   It took generations and generations of people in your world in order for Me to effectively get My words in My own spiritual language into the mouths of My children in the earth, the language which is the same language with which I created your earth and people.  It is the language of My Holy Spirit, the language that I spoke in the beginning of your world when I created the earth and people.  It is in the language of My heaven that I spoke the formula for everything that I created out of the gases of the universe.  My angels carried out the formulas and effectively created your earth and Adam and Eve. There were no opposing forces to work against Me at that time.  Everything progressed perfectly the way that I ordered by My speaking My words.  Everything was perfect at the beginning.
   After Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons to flood into the world by deceiving Adam and Eve, every perfect thing that I had created became cursed by the evil demonic spirits.  I had to find a way to save the earth, but because I had given the earth to people, salvation had to come through people.  I neither would not, nor could not, negate My word and take the earth back from humans in order to take the world back for Myself and ostracize the devil and his demons from the earth or I would have broken My word.
  The only way that I could save the world was for My seed to be born into the earth through a human woman in order for Me to get My words of power into the earth again legally and not break My word to Adam of giving him authority over the world. (Genesis 1:27-28)  My spiritually legal way was to send My Holy Spirit to impregnate the human woman, Mary, creating Jesus.  It was through My Son Jesus Christ that I was able bring the power of My heaven into the earth by a spiritually legal way.  He ministered the power of My words while He was in the earth, was crucified on the cross, went to hell where He wrestled away from the devil My authority to the earth which Adam had given to him, rose from the dead, appeared to His disciples and told them to wait for My promise to be fulfilled.  My promise was that I would come and live in humans with the words of My spiritual language in their hearts and in their minds. (Jeremiah 31:31-34.  It was My plan from the beginning of the world just in case Adam allowed the devil to enter into the earth that I had created for humans.  My plan was to get My spiritually powerful words into the earth to do the same thing that the words accomplished when they formulated the earth and mankind.  That was phase one of My plan for the salvation of the earth.
   After He rose from the dead Jesus Christ told His disciples to wait together in an upper room in Jerusalem for My promise which I had spoken through many prophets, that I would come to live in them in the person of My Holy Spirit, that they would be My children and I would be their Heavenly Father. I said that in My children I would place My powerful spiritual words in their hearts and in their minds, and salvation would come into the world through My Holy Spirit because I could create answers to their prayers, solutions to their problems, lead and guide them from the inside of them, and I would cast the demons out of the earth and into their final judgment place which is the fiery furnace. That is part two of My salvation for the earth.
   That heaven-changing and earth-changing event happened on the day of the fulfillment of the prophesy of Pentecost.  It came in that upper room that Jesus Christ had instructed His disciples and followers to gather to wait for My promise to all of humanity.  It was on that momentous day that My kingdom of heaven came to earth to live in My children of promise in the person of My Holy Spirit when they became born of My Spirit, and also they were baptized with My Holy Spirit and all of the inhabitants of My heaven surrounded My children because the veil between heaven and earth had torn apart when Jesus Christ was raised from the dead.  My heavenly kingdom became part of the lives of human beings who seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  I promised that everything good would flood into their lives.
   Miraculous signs and wonders accompanied the entrance of My kingdom of heaven into the lives of the followers of Jesus Christ on that day and the same things occurs in the lives of human beings when they seek Me with their whole hearts.  When you ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit you begin to speak in the same language of My heaven that I spoke when I created the earth.  My words from your mouth spoken by the power of My Holy Spirit creates a new heaven and a new earth in your life and in the lives of My children who seek My kingdom and My righteousness. 
   Every word that you pray from your mouth in the language of My Holy Spirit in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit creates salvation for you from the devil's evil works in the earth.  I designed this phenomena of bypassing your human mind and speaking answers to your prayers and solutions to your problems through My powerful words spoken through your mouth, just like I did when I created the earth.  In bypassing your human mind, My words are pure and unadulterated from thoughts of doubt and unbelief that still remain in your mind and in the minds of other people who become baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It is the same language with which I created the earth at the beginning.  My words through your mouth in My spiritual tongues produce the same results, bringing My will into your life on earth through creating a new heaven and a new earth in your life.  I speak My words in My spiritual language and I cast demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace which I prepared for them.  (Matthew 13:36-42; Matthew 13:52)
   There is a new heaven because the holy men of old who waited for My salvation  were raised from the dead and entered into My kingdom along with Jesus Christ when He ascended into My heaven. (Matthew 27:51-54)  Also the spirits of the saints whose bodies have died in Christ have also joined My heaven. The spirits of those people are in My kingdom of God in the new heaven along with Jesus Christ, My angels and Me.  That is certainly a new heaven. (Isaiah 65:17; Isaiah 66:22; Hebrews 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-29)
    The new earth becomes a reality when My children accept My promise and become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit because I come to live inside of you and them in the earth.  That is the new earth that I promised, when My kingdom of heaven comes to live inside of earthly people.  It is with those miraculous events that My Holy Spirit becomes Lord of the earth in My born again, Holy Spirit baptized people who are led by Me through My Holy Spirit and who pray in the language of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17)  They become little Christs, Christians, allowing Me to be God in the earth through them, just like Jesus did when He became the Christ when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 23:16-17)  I said that you have the treasure of My Holy Spirit in human vessels so that the excellency of My works in the world would be of Me and not of you.(II Corinthians 4:7;Revelations 21:1-11)
   My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children have My powerful words by which to pray My perfect will into the earth in order to allow Me to perfect the world for them.  Yet, many of My children have become lazy because of lack of knowledge of the power of My words spoken through their mouths in intercessory prayers.   
   Prophesy means to speak for Me.  When you pray in My language of heaven in intercessory prayers in your prayer closet, you are speaking for Me because My Holy Spirit is speaking My creative words through your mouth in My pure, unadulterated words which will save you from the works of the devil and bless you abundantly.
   Open your mouth and let My Holy Spirit pray My perfect will for your life in intercessory prayers.  Your salvation and the salvation of the world depends on you and other spiritually baptized children allowing My words of the Holy Spirit to execute My judgment on the demons and also to purify your life so that you shine like the sun in the earth.
   Your Father of Love and Blessings

No comments: