Friday, May 8, 2020

YOU HAVE THE POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children who have electric power in their homes would be ridiculous if they lived in darkness, afraid to turn on the lights.  They would be even more unlearned in things of the world if they didn't know that they had to switch the power on at the box.  They would be like natives in undeveloped countries who have never been taught about the electrical power that the chiefs had managed to have hooked up to their huts.  Without proper teaching and knowledge about electrical power and how to turn it on and make use of it, the natives might merely use the electric lines leading to their huts for their women to hang laundry onto or to hang their skins onto to dry after they capture an animal to eat and use the skins for warmth, all the while having the electric power to light their huts at night.  Those poor natives are ignorant of the power that they have in their camp and so it is of no use to them.  They have wasted power.
   It is the same with many of My children who are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit.  They have every infinite number of megahertz of My power inside of them and yet they are powerless against evil.  They remain in spiritual darkness because of lack of teachings about the infinite number of megahertz of My power that is already resident inside of them and they are ignorant of how to use My authoritative power to cast the devil and his demons out of their lives and out of the world. (Ephesians 1:17-23) They have My spiritual language of the Holy Spirit but they do not know that all they have to do is to open their mouths and pray in the language of My heaven as given to them by My Holy Spirit as the language of their new and powerful country, My kingdom of God. 
   That was My plan as revealed to the prophets Isaiah and Jeremiah, that I would bring a new heaven and a new earth into being through the power of My Holy Spirit.(Isaiah 65:17; Isaiah 66:22; Jeremiah 1:9-12; 31-34)  My children's  ignorance of My History and Instruction Book, called the Bible, is responsible for their remaining in darkness which allows the devil to continue to be lord of the earth, as he has been since Adam and Eve allowed him to have entrance into the paradise that I had created for human beings.  The earth was a paradise before the first couple refused to take My advice and went ahead and allowed the devil and his demons free reign in the earth.  Those demons unloaded their curses upon people and the entire earth. (Genesis 3)
   It is pitiful that My children who call themselves by My name have not pursued knowledge about My kingdom for themselves instead of waiting in the dark for someone else to give them the keys to My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus Christ, Himself, taught you every little tidbit of truth relating to the keys to My kingdom in his many teachings on the parables of My kingdom.  My truth is in those parables and My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have the Spirit of Truth inside of them to tutor them in how to allow My power that is resident inside of them to not only enlighten their own minds but to destroy the works of the devil in their lives.
    When an earthly battery has lost its power, the way to recharge the battery is to hook it up to a power source.  My children who are powerless in their lives have the instruction in their Bible on how to recharge their spiritual power.  It says in Jude 20 that you should build up yourself on your most Holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.  It could not be more simple.  Praying in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit recharges your battery if it is low in faith.  Faith is power.
   The added benefit to recharging your power/faith is that while you are praying in the words of My Holy Spirit, I am able to give the information to My angels on how to tear down demonic strongholds in your generational DNA, cast those demons into the fiery furnace in the abyss, and build up My kingdom of heaven in your life all at the same time.  (Matthew 13:36-42) All you have to do is to open your mouth and pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit.  I do the rest.  
  Another added benefit is that praying in My Holy Spirit also empowers you with the ability to hear My tutoring words in your human mind which set you free from the works of the devil and weak religious programming.  Plus, truth gives you insights into the effective working of My kingdom of heaven that resides in you and surrounds you. (John 8:32)  All of those benefits are part of your inheritance from Me which became yours when Jesus Christ died for your sins and the sins of the whole world.  Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the world to dwell inside of My children who invite Him, making them My children with an infinite number of My megahertz of power to defeat the devil and his demons in the earth.
    Don't be like the pagan natives who have had electric power connected to their houses but continue in their old ways of sitting around in darkness, only using the wires to dry their laundry.  Many, many of My children of promise are ignorant of the power that they have inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit and sit around in the darkness of the devil in their minds and their lives, waiting for me to take them out of the darkness.  Jesus Christ died so that you would have His power source, My Holy Spirit, inside of you to destroy every demonic influence in your life. 
    Stand up on your feet like My child of power and pray in My Holy Spirit.  If you don't, then the devil wins in your life.
    Your Father of Shared Infinite Power

No comments: