Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BRAIN POWER


Dear One,
Think about this: when you receive My wisdom and My knowledge and My insight, you are tapping into My brain, My creative and analytical mind.
Men have desired to emulate My brain powers. Little did they know the only way to do that is to become one with Me, one in mind and one in spirit. That is the only way.
To those who become one with Me, I pass on My thoughts, My plans, My insights, My knowledge, My wisdom, My power and My abilities. I share everything with you because you are My child. I even share My mind with you. That is My gift to you, to pass on to you and all of My children your inheritance. Part of your inheritance is to know My thoughts, My insight, My plans, My wisdom and My knowledge. All good parents guide and train and school their children. Jesus called me His Father. Give Me the same honor and come to Me for My supernatural gifts to you.
I share liberally with you because I love you and want the best for you.
Love, God
Matthew 7:11; I Corinthians 12:9-11;

No comments: