Friday, September 5, 2008

SEEK TRUTH AND FIND TRUTH


Dear One,
I made is easy for all men to grasp truth. I made it easy for your mind to hear My words.
As you have seen when you receive a nugget of truth it is so simple and uncomplicated that you are amazed that you didn't previously perceive it.
It is evil spirits who make things complicated for your mind to understand. They want you to live in confusion and darkness. When confusion reigns in your life, fear can enter and when fear enters then there is the possibility that all will be lost to evil from that point on. Fear closes the door so that My wisdom cannot enter into your mind and free you.
When you persist in seeking truth from Me, you will find it. Nothing is hidden by Me. Only evil spirits hide truth from My children by darkening your understanding.
I promised that when you seek Me you will find Me when you seek me with all of your heart. Determine that you will persist until you have bypassed the barriers put on your mind by the enemy of truth and you WILL hear My words of truth and you Will overcome all obstacles of life. I came that you might have the abundant life, full of joy and love and peace. Seek Me and you will find Me.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:17-19; II Corinthians 4:4; Matthew 13:14-16; John 14:17
photo courtesy of pilou@ttitude at flickr.com

No comments: