Saturday, September 6, 2008

WISDOM HUMBLES


Dear One,
Pay close attention to the wisdom I give to others. Often they will not attribute the wisdom to Me but will call it understanding, insight, intuition or discovery, but those are forms of wisdom, also.
Often someone will come up with wisdom because of a need in his life, one that needed answers or solutions, and I have given them revelation in answer to that need. Remember that I said that My gifts of the Spirit are always to meet a need.
You can also glean the wisdom by hearing, reading or studying their insight into matters which relate to a question you have or a similar problem you have. My Holy Spirit will illuminate the truth in those insights and embellish on them while personalizing them for you. That is the way Jesus taught when He walked the earth and it is now the way the Holy Spirit from inside your own spirit will teach you.
You have the gift of discerning of spirits, choosing between truth and untruth when you hear, read or study, throwing out the chaff and keeping the wheat. The wheat is to be eaten (consumed) and the chaff is to be discarded.
Appreciate the truths I have given to others, weighing them with your scales of justice, checking for freedom, love and wisdom.
I am speaking to all men at all times. Those who heed My voice and hear my wisdom, either from others or from My Spirit, will live the blessed life that I intended for all of my creation.
Love, God
Proverbs 1:20; Proverbs 2:2-12; I Corinthians 12:8; Ephesians 1:17-22

No comments: