Monday, September 29, 2008

WISDOM CRIES OUT TO YOU

Dear One,
The Holy Spirit is eager to speak My wisdom to you. He delights in relaying My insight to you. His eagerness is overwhelming because He knows that your life will be changed for good in all areas of your life when He speaks to you and you listen to him, heeding his advice.
My wisdom and truth that He speaks to you are the same wisdom and truth that have been proven to be workable. His insight into every situation and circumstance are, quite simply, My words.
I said that men die for lack of wisdom and knowledge, and I said that truth will make you free. So hearing My words will set you free and will give you a full, happy life.
Don't ever walk away from wisdom and don't ever walk away from truth. They heal, restore and redeem.
It still is a matter of choice, if you will hear My personal words to you and if you will heed them.
Choose the abundant life by choosing to hear My words of love and prosperity. Choose blessings..
Love, God
James 1:5; Proverbs 1:20-23;Proverbs 2:2-6

No comments: