Sunday, September 21, 2008

EYES TO SEE


Dear One,
Have an eye for miracles and an expectation for miracles.
The natural mind of men, having fallen from perfect communion with Me, ordinarily does not see nor recognize the works of My kingdom. That is because it has been dulled to the possibility of miracles by the influence of evil which has darkened the minds of men. However, there is a spark of light which will reach for a miracle when one is greatly needed.
The redeemed minds of men which has been redeemed from the curse of darkness will readily recognize My works and, yes, even expect to see My works in everyday life. The minds of men who have been enlightened by My Spirit will see beyond the spirit of unbelief and see even small everyday manifestations of My work because the redeemed mind has senses that have been renewed. It has ears to hear and eyes to perceive beyond the natural world.
The enlightened mind expects miracles because it knows that I provide the needs and desires of My children, and it knows that sometimes it takes a miracle to meet those needs and desires.
You can determine to expect a miracle a day and you can seek to have the eyes to see the miracles which I provide.
Be like the child who says, "My Daddy can do anything," and then believe it and speak it.
Love, God
Matthew 11:15; Matthew 13:15-17; John 3:2 & 6;

No comments: