Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PERFECT PEACE


Dear One,
Do you find that your peace is short lived?
Do you find that you find it difficult to maintain an aura of peace? That is not unusual, because it is the object of the devil to send anything and everything your way to rob you of peace.
When I said that the devil comes to rob, kill and destroy I meant that he will rob you of things such as peace and joy and love and power, all of it by placing fear in your mind.
There is an antidote for that poison. I clued you in on the way to maintain peace and that is to keep your mind fixed on Me. That way you will concentrate on Me and My abilities rather than the fear of destruction that is put there by the evil one.Then you will see it is true that what a man thinks, so is he.
Concentrate on My power and My grace and My forgiveness and you will keep peace in the forefront of your mind.
Love, God
Proverbs 23:7; John 10:10; Isaiah 26:3

No comments: