Saturday, September 13, 2008

INVISIBLE IS MADE VISIBLE


Dear One,
Remember that things that are visible are made from things invisible.
Everything has a spiritual origin. Everything originated in the spiritual dimension before becoming real in the earthly dimension.
Based upon that truth, you can see why prayer is important.
Prayer means voicing needs and desires in the earth, and then designs of the answers are formulated spiritually. The processing and filling of the order are accomplished in the spiritual dimension. All elements necessary to accomplish the processing are resident in the spiritual dimension.
Faith is knowing that I have the ways and means to answer all prayers, often in the most unlikely way.
Lack of faith happens when you begin to think that I only work with elements in the earth. Then you think that I am limited.
I am unlimited, untethered and unencumbered by earth.
Every variety of element exists in My kingdom to which I have complete and total access so that I can accomplish every feat that comes My way when My children ask for anything. I will move mountains and huge boulders to answer your prayers.
I made everything and I can still remake everything. I never stop creating. It is My nature to create. I love creating and recreating for you.
Love, God
Romans 4:17; II Corinthians 4:17& 18; Matthew 8:8

www.faithfortomorrow.net/Archaeology.html

No comments: