Monday, September 22, 2008

DECLARATIONS OF TRUTH


Dear One,
My children who can hear My voice know that I desire that they have the abundant life. They know that all good and perfect gifts come from Me; therefore, they have an attitude of expectancy when they pray, knowing that My desire is to meet all of their needs and desires.
You must not let your mind fall for the trick of the evil one when he tries to trick you into letting him get an entrance into your mind. He begins by using mildly negative thoughts, then he will bring in thoughts of doubt and unbelief. Then you have lost faith.
When negative thoughts try to enter your mind, declare that I am your source and that I am the provider of all good things. The one thing negativity cannot steal is truth. Negativity has to shrink to nothingness when truth is spoken and believed.
Truth sets you free because it sends evil, negative thoughts running in all directions toward the burning pit when they belong. Then you are free from their curses.
Positive thoughts and positive declarations surround you with freedom and the abundant life.
Love, God
Romans 12:2; James 1:17; Philippians 4:8

No comments: