Monday, September 1, 2008

SPIRITUAL BREAD


Dear One,
You have often thanked Me for My personal words of encouragement and guidance to you. Remember that I told all of My children that man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from My mouth. That was not a boasting statement on My part. I was telling them that their emotional and spiritual health depend upon My spiritual help which I give readily to them. All men need wisdom and knowledge beyond what their own minds can provide for them, and I am the One who can provide supernatural insight into events, situations and circumstances for them.
When you have come to Me for My words of wisdom and knowledge you have experienced life being brought to you by My words.
When you experience joy as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
When you experience love as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
When you experience peace as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
When you experience mercy as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
When you experience faith as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
When you experience patience as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater
degree.
When you experience My goodness and kindness as a result of communing with Me you experience life to a greater degree.
I promised life abundantly. Commune with Me and you will have it from My life giving waters.
Love, God
Matthew 4:4; John 7:38

No comments: