Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AGELESS


Dear One,
When you think of age you think of deterioration.
You should reprogram your thinking. You must know that cells reproduce and renew. You must believe that age should indicate wisdom and increased intelligence rather than forgetfulness and senility.
Your programming can determine what your body will do with age, whether it will regenerate or deteriorate. Yes, your programming will determine what your mind will do with age, increased wisdom and knowledge or decreased mental activity
I meant for age to be growth in all areas, not regression in all areas.
Begin to have the mind that was in Moses. His eyes were undimmed and his mind was good and his vigor was unabated at increased age. Also have the mindset of David who said, "He renews my youth like the eagle."
With My promises as the power in your mind, then My regeneration can begin.
Think renewal because I renew all things.
Love, God
Psalms 51:10; Psalms 103:2-5; Ephesians 4:23

No comments: