Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PEACE INFUSION


Dear One,
I have counseled My children that there is perfect peace to be found when your mind is focused on Me. That phenomenon will happen when we are in total unity because then My peace can be infused into you by our oneness, our unity. All of My characteristics, My attributes, become part of you because of our oneness This is why constant meditation and prayer is important, the unity of our minds makes the transportation of My attributes to your mind possible.
Unity is a powerful thing. It was unity which made it possible for My Holy Spirit to enter the earth to be received by men. Without unity with Me and unity with each other the inauguration by My Spirit of My true covenant would not have been possible. When we are unified we are one being, one mind, one Spirit, one life, and then you become My image because you begin to emulate My life.
When a man pursues peace for his mind and his relationships he will find it in communion with Me. Our unity will bring peace to every facet of his life.
When you are seeking peace, choose to keep your mind in unity with Me. There will be a transfusion of peace. Love, God
Isaiah 26:3 &4; Mark 5:34; Luke 1:78 & 79; Luke 2:14; John 14:27 & 28; Romans 8:6
thankfulalwaysandeverywhere.blogspot.com

No comments: