Saturday, October 18, 2008

SPIRITUAL CAPSULES


Dear One,
You would be surprised to learn how many of your alerts to pray are from Me. When someone comes to mind, you think it is just your thought but actually it is My urging you to pray for that individual. I gave you the nudge and you began to pray, so we are united in that prayer effort. In that situation I have seen a process being set up in the heavenlies which will be a problem to you or to another person so I give you the urge or the impression to begin to pray, trusting that you will do it, and then evil plans will be thwarted.
Don't ever think that a sudden impulse to pray is without a reason because there may be an emergency in the planning stages by negative spirits.
Also remember that no word is ever wasted when you are praying in the Spirit . Every word is of the upmost importance in the magnificent scheme of things. Spiritual words are capsules of power to heal, to build, to rearrange, to create for My children. Sometimes the spiritual words are tearing down of evil strongholds working against you and other people.
Praying is restoration for the person who is praying, as well. I said to pray for one another so that you will be healed.
Love, God
Jude 20; Romans 8:26; I Corinthians 14:14 & 15

No comments: