Sunday, October 19, 2008

PERFECT PARENTING


Dear One,
Renewed inside and out by My words, that is My desire for you.
A good parent always uses kind words to teach and lead and guide his children. I do the same thing. I use my written words and my personal words to you for your growth of character and the development of your personality. My desire is that you have faith, hope, goodness, kindness, mercy, love, diligence and patience. I use My words to help you develop those attributes.
I desire that you be rejuvenated by the power of My words so that you may live a peaceable, prosperous life.
Relinquish all your problems and your troubles to Me and I will teach you about the situation and I will lead and guide you into solutions for those problems and troubles.
I am the Good Shepherd and the Good Father.
Love, God
John 10:11; John 6:63-68; Matthew 7:11-14
photo is my daugther Pamela and her daughter Edan and myself

No comments: