Friday, October 17, 2008

FAITH BRINGS PEACE


Dear One,
Appreciate the peace that you have at any moment because peace is the product that comes as a result of perfect faith in Me, knowing that I have everything under control. Only when you give Me control can I be in perfect control of a situation.
When you persist in taking back the situation in your mind and trying to solve things yourself in any situation that you have previously given to Me, then you get into confusion and doubt, worry and fretting. Then peace goes out the window because faith has been replaced by human works, your working to perfect the situation instead of allowing Me to do My perfect will in the situation. Your human works are based on half truth or no truths, half insight or no insight. You cannot perfect the situation like I can.
Your rightful works are prayer and love. I spoke of that kind of works when I said that faith without works is dead. Actually, unless you been led by My Spirit to effect a change, leave the strategy and the work to Me. I know the ins and outs of the situation.
Love, God
Romans 3:27; I Thessalonians 1:3; James 2:17-26;

No comments: