Sunday, October 26, 2008

FRUIT CHOICES

Dear One,
Always think of anger and fear as your enemies,. Then you will want to defeat them and their work in your life. As long as you consider them justified emotions and that you deserve to entertain them, then you will not have the disgust you need to get rid of them.
Anger can cause you to erupt outwardly and fear causes you to erupt inwardly. There is always an eruption of emotion with anger or fear, either outwardly or inwardly.
Anger and fear are fruit of the flesh, so you must cleanse them from your flesh by casting them out, resisting them or sometimes by seeking My wisdom so that My truth will set you free.
I desire that you become completely free from anger and fear and all their cohorts so that you will prosper and mature in the fruit of My spirit which are love, peace, joy, mercy, patience, goodness, kindness and faith. My fruit benefits you, feeding you and others with life saving benefits.
Choose My sweet, nutritious fruit over sour, poisonous fruit of the devil. My fruit of love heals and prospers you, but his fruit of anger and fear will destroy you.
Love, God
Galatians 5:19-22; Ephesians 5:9-11

No comments: