Monday, October 27, 2008

GIVERS CODE


Dear One,
When you are emotionally coerced into giving to a religious institution and told that you are giving money to Me,when you have done your religious duty then you feel that there is nothing else that I desire in our relationship. Nothing could be further from the truth. I desire the same Father/Child relationship that Jesus and I had when He walked in the earth.
Giving money to institutions was never My idea in relation to giving. My ideas of giving relate to giving love, giving respect, giving forgiveness, giving value, giving mercy, giving food and sustenance to the needy, giving understanding to the perplexed, giving deliverance to the demonic possessed, giving truth and wisdom to the confused, giving funds to people who are in need, giving help to people whatever their needs are, whether they are physical, mental, emotional or spiritual.
My gifts of the Spirit are for you to fulfill your needs and they are for you to pass on to other people to meet their needs.
When you assist Me in meeting a man's spiritual and emotional needs you have fulfilled My ministry in the earth. Jesus spent time in the earth doing it and My Holy Spirit is in the earth in My children to accomplish it at this time.
Men are need of spiritual, emotional and physical help. Assist Me in meeting their needs.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12: 4-13; Matthew 5:1-16

No comments: