Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PRIVATE TUTOR


Dear One,
There are easy ways to learn and there are painful ways to learn life's lessons.
The most painful way to learn is by experience because with the bad experience pain in some form is present, physically, emotionally or socially.
The most enjoyable and rewarding way to learn is to allow My Holy Spirit, your teacher and counselor, to serve as your private tutor, always present with you to teach you the ins and outs of life in the earth, how to avoid pitfalls and traps that the evil one lays for you. He also teaches you the value of love and mercy and peace and joy. He also enables you with the power to love others, to have mercy for others and how to keep peace with others. Joy comes as a result of His teaching you the depth, height, width and breadth of My love for you.
The sad fact is that most people learn painfully by experience, even ones who have My Spirit within them, because they neglect to take time to receive My personal instructions.
I am your guide, your teacher, your counselor, your protector, your healer, your deliverer, your all in all. I live in you in the person of the Holy Spirit so that I can be your private tutor, always there with My loving instructions and guidance.
Let your lessons be from Me, not from painful experiences.
When bad experiences do happen, I can show the way out that I have already provided.
I can also show you the way around painful experiences. Trust Me and trust My ways.
Love, God
John 14:13-27; I John 2:27
photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: