Monday, June 4, 2012

AMBASSADORS OF PEACE


Dear One,

Men make museums out of things that kill and destroy people, like wars. My children should make museums out of things, ideas and instruments of peace.
Jesus is called the Prince of Peace.
Peace can come after a war but at the cost of lives. If peace can come after a war, then peace should be reached and instigated by My children before a war erupts.
Jesus said that peacemakers are blessed and called children of God. You should be instruments of peace and then you will rightly be called My children.
One of the outgrowths of having My Spirit inside of you is the fruit of peace.
Look around you, where are the museums and buildings that are dedicated to remembering men who promote peace, who speak peace and congeniality among brothers, friends, nations and countries?
Your churches that bear My name should be known as instruments of peace because Jesus also said, "My peace I give to you."
When you have My peace you will promote peace among all men. Then you will be known as My children because you bring peace to every situation.
You can be known as a prince of peace just like your brother Jesus. He said He was the first of many brethren. Follow His example.

Love, God
Isaiah 2:4; Matthew 5:9; John 14:27; II Thessalonians 3:16; Psalm 85:8; Isaiah 52:7; Isaiah 57:19-21; Luke 2:14.

No comments: