Thursday, June 28, 2012

MARVELOUS WORKS

Dear One,
I hope you keep marveling at the workings that come from My love for you.
Keep marveling at the abundance of My patience with My children.
Keep marveling at the abundance of My forgiveness.
Keep marveling at the abundance of My mercy.
Keep marveling at the abundance of My grace, My unmerited favor towards you.
Keep marveling at the My abilities to intervene for you.
Keep marveling at the unending ways that I have to instigate salvation in your life., saving you from all manner of evil.
I appreciate the fact that you are still overcome with joy at My numerous activities in your behalf and that you continue in your child-like enjoyment of our relationship. Your excitement after experiencing even the smallest miracle is heart-warming to Me.
I want you to get to the place where you know and say that your Heavenly Dad can do everything. You already know that I am the most powerful Father of all fathers. You already know that I am the most loving Dad of all dads. You already know that I will meet all of your needs according to My riches in glory. You already know that I have at My command a myriad of workers called angels who assist Me and whom I have assigned to assist you and Me in all or our dealings.
So what could you possibly fear? Nothing.
I am your rock and your salvation. Rejoice in our relationship of love and power.
Love, God
I Timothy 1:12-17; Luke 1:76-79; Luke 2:30; John 4:11-12; Matthew 18:2-4; John 5:20; John 7:21; Romans 5:2; I Corinthians 13:4-7; Philippians 4:19.

No comments: