Wednesday, June 20, 2012

POWERFUL WORDS

Dear One,
Keep on the alert all the time lest the enemy sneak in and put into your mind evil thoughts of judging, opposition, envy, jealousy, back biting, gossiping and other bad attitudes, because if you are not constantly on alert you will fall for his tricks and soon your thoughts will be in agreement with your adversary, the devil.
Where two are in agreement a thing is established. So if he can get you to agree with him, he can do his will in your life, which is to destroy you and your blessings.
Stop him at the first hint of a negative thought. Immediately change the thought to a positive one, of which the best ones to substitute are My promises to you.
You remember that Jesus stopped the first hint of the enemy's thoughts when he was tempted in the wilderness. He spoke, "It is written ........" to the devil, speaking My words pertaining to the particular temptation. Then the devil fled from Jesus and My angels ministered to him.
If you want the tempter to flee from you and My angels to minister to you, speak My words to the tempter. My words are like deafening cymbals to him.
There is power in My words that you can not imagine. When you speak them with authority the temptations stop.
I gave My words to you as weapons of power. Use them against the devil.
Love, God
Matthew 4:1-11; Hebrews 4:11-12; Ephesians 6:14-18; I John 2:5; I John 2:14.

No comments: