Friday, June 8, 2012

SEPARATION FROM YOUR INHERITANCE

Dear One,
My judgment upon the devil and his demons is to burn in the lake of fire that is referred to as hades, as displayed in My Instruction Book.
There are still demonic beings roaming the earth seeking whom they may devour. They are still trying to get back at Me for throwing them out of My kingdom. They think if they can get My children influenced to do their evil deeds, then they can get them to also burn with them. But they don't know the power of My redemption which gives every person the opportunity to be redeemed many times. My desire is that no man perish but that all will come to a knowledge of the truth.
However, if the evil influences are able to get My children to participate in their evil deeds, then they have succeeded in separating My children from Me, coming between us. That is why I said that my arms are not so short that I cannot save and I am not so dull so that I can't hear your prayers, but your iniquities and sins have made a separation between us so that I cannot hear you and I cannot assist you.
A separation never comes from My end of the relationship. It comes from your end of our relationship as instigated by satan.
My judgment for the devil was never for My children. It was always for the devil and his demons. That is the reason for the furor with which the devil tempts My children, so that My children will participate in the same judgment that I put onto the devil and his demons at the beginning when they were cast out of heaven because of their rebellion.
I have made many ways of escape for My children. I sent My son to redeem them. I send My Holy Spirit to live in My children and be their guide and to infuse them with power so that you can defeat the evil spiritual beings instead of them defeating you. I send My love into you and My Spirit reveals to you the length, breadth, depth and height of My love for you. I give you a rejoicing heart. I give you the Comforter, My Spirit of truth, to lead you into all truth. He teaches you about the judgment on the devil. The Holy Spirit reveals to you what thoughts, attitudes and actions are from My kingdom and what thoughts, attitudes and actions are from the devil's kingdom of sin. My Spirit judges between the two of them for you.
I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness, which is necessary for you to inherit your blessings.
Let My Spirit lead you into your inheritance, using My power to defeat evil which always tries to get you to join with him. Your separation from Me is what he is after because he wants to afflict you with My judgment upon him.
Remember that the devil is your enemy, not your father.
Love, God
Isaiah 59:1-2; John 16:7-13; Ephesians 3:14-20; II Peter 1: 3; Revelation 20:9-10l I Timothy 2:2-4.

No comments: