Saturday, June 9, 2012

HEAD HONCHO


Dear One,

When I described your position in the world when you heed to My words, I said that you're the head and not the tail, that you are above and not below.
Being "above" means that in the position of authority you are at the top, not beneath anyone or anything. You do not have to succumb to the authority of anyone whose object is to hurt or maim or destroy you, whether they are spiritual beings of human beings.
"Above" means that in rank you are looking down, letting no evil spiritual entity be your superior. I gave you that superior position when I gave the earth to men and I restored it to you in particular when I sent My Holy Spirit to live in you.
You are My child and I live in you; so we, together, have complete authority in the earth over every principality and power in the heavens.
When fear tries to attack you, remember that you are above it in rank and not underneath.
When anxiety tries to attack your mind, remember that you are above it in rank and not beneath it.
When terrors of the night try to attack your mind, remember that you are above them in rank, not underneath them.
Remember when doubt tries to attack your mind that in rank you are the head and not the tail. Speak your authority over it.
Don't let any negativity enter your mind. You are the commander-in=chief over it because you are My child. The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you.
You willing say thanks to Me for My gift of the Holy Spirit. I say to you, you are welcome to My gift. As My child you deserve Him to be your guide and teacher of truth, fulfilling your every need.

Love, God
Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Romans 8:11-13; John 16:13-15; II Corinthians 4:7; Ephesians 6:16.

No comments: