Thursday, June 14, 2012

FAITH WITH PATIENCE


Dear One,
Waiting with patience for answered prayers is simply waiting for
Me to get all the elements lined up so that they will all work together in perfect harmony so that the answers is delivered in due time.
Many different scenarios have to be aligned so that the answer is perfect for you and for everyone involved in the situation.
Remember that I am working with people who have strong wills and often they are opposed to each other. It takes much convincing on My part to get My children to want to change their rigid thinking or rigid convictions, even if they are illogical.
So always consider when you are waiting for an answer to prayers that I am working with difficult people whose minds need to be changed or modified so that the answers to your prayers will benefit everyone concerned.
Faith always involves waiting or it wouldn't take faith to change a circumstance.
My promise is that with faith and patience you will inherit My promises.
Faith and patience. Faith and patience. They work together.
Love, God
I Thessalonians 1;2-3; II Thessalonians 1:4-5; I Timothy 6:11-12; Hebrews 6:12; James 1:3-4.

No comments: