Saturday, June 16, 2012

LOVE GROWTH


Dear One,
Love needs a chance to grow. It needs an opportunity to develop into its fullness.
The more you become acquainted with a person, the more of his attitudes you see that cause your love to begin to fully develop.
You will find that when you see attitudes that cause you to respect a person, the more easily it is to let love flourish.
You will also find that full grown love will give you a sense of stability and satisfaction and security. Your love for the person will increase with every encounter because you are getting to intimately know the real person.
The same scenario happens with the relationship between you and Me. The more intimately you become acquainted with Me, the more you learn to trust Me. The more you trust Me, the more easily it becomes for you to be established in My love for you, thus chasing all fear of death from you because fear is from the enemy who causes death. When you truly are intimately acquainted with Me, then all the afflictions that fear has for you will vanish. That includes anger, strife, division, judging, prejudice, domination, drunkenness, envy, jealousy, impurity, enmity, immorality and selfishness, which all come from the spirit of fear.
My desire for you is that you become firmly established in My love for you, that you will know the height, breadth, width and depth of My love. Then you will be filled with My fullness, which include love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, faith, mercy and patience.
I want tyou to know Me like I know you. Then we are in complete unity and you will be overcome with My blessings.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:14-20; I John 2:5-6; I John 4:11-12; I John 4:17-19; John 17:20-23.

No comments: