Tuesday, June 12, 2012

LONG LIFE PROMISES


Dear One,

You will have long life if you obey My voice that comes from the inside of you and when you refuse to obey the voice of the knowledge of evil.
Long life is a blessing. It is not automatic, though. It comes from obeying My advice that comes from My parental guidance which iS the voice of all good things.
I repeatedly warned men not to mentally consume the knowledge of evil and obey its temptations. I warned that because of listening to the voice of evil that My children would be cursed.
The problem is that the devil makes his enticements so inviting. He gives you the impression that the temptations to do evil must really be fun or I wouldn't have warned against them.
You have seen the same scenarios with your children. You tell them not to do something that could hurt them, bit when your back is turned they immediately venture out to do the thing you warned against, thinking there must be something great there or you wouldn't have warned against it.
Is that human nature? No. It's the enemy of all men endeavoring to entice you to do something so that he can curse you.
Curses which come from obeying the voice of the devil do not come from Me. They are the result of obedience to the father of curses, the devil. When you join with him you bind yourself to him and you inherit his curses.
I tried to warn My children through Jesus when I told them that whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. That means you can loose the works of evil in your life by obeying his temptations and when you bind yourself to the devil you bind yourself to his evil curses.
Also, when you bind yourself to Me, you bind yourself to My blessings. When you follow My advice on earth, you loose My blessings from heaven.
My promise to all men is that I forgive you over and over. But sometimes your obedience to the enticements of evil will have evil results until you return to Me and we can work together to reverse the curses. The curses are never pleasant. They are devastating to you and your family.
I said that obedience is better than sacrifice. I meant that it is much better for you to obey My voice of caution and guidance so that you willl receive my blessings rather than you obeying the voice of the enemy, receiving his curses, and then come to Me to rectify the situation.
I will always work with you to erase the curses, but your obedience to evil will continue to afflict you in some ways while we are working together to restore you to My blessings. I always forgive you immediately, but sometimes it takes time to reverse the effects of the curses for which you so willing signed up. It involves myriads of My angels to fight off the demons doing the curses to which you so willingly bound yourself.
Can you see that it's better to obey My voice of good instead of obeying the voice of evil?
I tried to make things easy for My children. Things only become difficult when you bind yourself to evil, obeying his voice.
My children know My voice. Your willingness to follow My advice will lead you to a long life filled with blessings.

Love, God
Deuteronomy 28: 1-19; John 6:63; Proverbs 3:5-8; Proverbs 4:20-22; Proverbs 16:22-25; Matthew 16:18-19; John 14: 15-17; John 16:13; John 10:27-28
Photo from the book cover: The Christian Cowboy

No comments: