Sunday, June 3, 2012

ORIGIN OF EVIL DEEDS


Dear One,

People are not evil. Sometimes people do evil deeds. There are evil spirits who are constantly tempting people to do the evil deeds.
That truth is the reason why I look on the hearts of people, not on their flesh.
Many horrible things have been done in My name by My children to others because the evil spirits of religion have caused My children to perform evil actions, all the while My children were thinking that they were doing My will in the matter.
Actually, My instructions to them were to do the exact opposite, but the spirits of religion convinced My children that they must act in a way that is contrary to My will. All the time My children were wanting to please Me. Their hearts were right but they didn't know that they were listening to an evil spirit, the spirit of religion, whose object in its temptation is to produce disciples just like it and its father, the devil. Jesus addressed that issue many times.
There are other actions that are instigated by other demanding evil spirits whose object is the same, to create its own disciples, tempting people to do evil deeds to My other children.
Let love always be the motivation in every action you do and every word you speak. I said to let every word -- notice I said every word -- that you speak bring grace to the hearer. The only words that bring grace to the hearer are words of love.
I also said to love your enemies and to do good to those who do evil to you, turning the other cheek, which means that you must turn away from the evil and not perpetuate it by duplicating it in the situation.
You must determine to look on the spirit of every person, just like Jesus did, refusing to judge and condemn, but sending My love to everyone no matter what evil deeds they are performing.
Your civil laws will take care of the punishment for their breaking the law.
Your job is to distribute the laws of love and forgiveness.
Do what I did through Jesus and what I continue to say through my Holy Spirit. Always let love be your action and reaction to others who are yielding to evil temptations. You have done the same thing in many ways, obeyed the voice of the evil ones.
Extend the same degree of love to others that I extend to you. Jesus died for all men. Remember that I said when you were dead in your sin He died for you.
He died so that you might have the power of love in you to distribute to others.

Love, God
John 8:15-16; Romans 14:13-14; Matthew 7:1-2; John 8:36-47; Ephesians 4:29-32; Ephesians 2:4-6; Colossians 2:13-15.

No comments: