Saturday, June 30, 2012

UNIQUENESS


Dear One,
You are special to Me.
You are unique to Me.
You are not like any of My other children.
My other children are not like you.
You are the only combination of specific cells and genes that make up your uniqueness.
You are the unusual combination of My elements that I put in My children. That is why I love you and all of My children so much, because you are all one of a kind.
I delight in your uniqueness and the uniqueness of all of My children.
I know it is hard for you to conceive of the idea that I am capable of loving every human being with all of My love. That is because you do not know the vastness of My love, how very all encompassing and all forgiving and all merciful My love is for you.
Because My children are often taught by religious doctrines that I am vengeful and condemning and judgmental, it takes divine revelation for you to become acquainted with the truth about My love. Religious doctrine attributes human emotions to Me. That is error.
Only My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, can reveal the vastness of My love for you.
Ask Him to reveal My true nature and the truth about My love. He is ever ready to unveil the truth about My love that has been hidden from My children by the devil. The vastness of My love is the favorite subject of My Holy Spirit. He loves to teach on that subject.
When you are established in My love for you, fear has no power of you.
Strive to know the vastness of My love and the truth about My appreciation of your uniqueness. You are My child. You have My cells and My genes in you, too.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:17-21; Romans 5:5-6; I Corinthians 12:1-11; I Corinthians 13: 4-7.

No comments: