Friday, June 29, 2012

FIRST LOVE


Dear One,
You can find pleasurable events and happenings everywhere and anywhere you look when your heart and mind are pure. I said to the pure in heart all things are pure.
You can see My handprints and My footprints and My fingerprints everywhere in the small miracles and in the large miracles. You must have spiritual eyes to see them and spiritual ears to hear them.
To those whose minds are on the pleasures of the flesh, their eyes are blinded to My efforts on their behalf to grant their needs, their wants, their wishes and their desires.
Keeping your mind stayed on Me, My abilities and My love, you will keep your spiritual eyes and ears open to My miracles and they will continue to astound and delight you, giving you a thrill. You will never lose your "first love" attitude toward Me because you have learned that I will never fail you and you have let My Spirit reveal to you the height, depth, length and breadth of My love for you.
My love will never fail you.
Love, God
Matthew 5:8; Matthew 13:15-17; Mark 4:11-12; II Timothy 2:22-23; I Timonty 1:15; Revelation 2:4.

No comments: