Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SHARE WISDOM


Dear One,
Give wisdom that you have learned from Me to others when the opportunity arises.
My wisdom was not meant to be contained within one vessel It is meant to be shared at My leading. Wait for My permission to share, lest you cast My precious pearls before swine who will then turn and trample you.
My wisdom will enlighten My children relating to the power that is available to them.
My wisdom will instill hope and faith where doubt and unbelief formerly reigned.
My wisdom will instruct, enlighten, make steady a foundation, and will establish love, goodness and kindness.
My wisdom brings peace and grace to the hearer.
Share My wisdom.
To whom much has been given, much is required.
Whoever has wisdom, more will be given and he shall have abundance.
Whoever has little, the enemy will come and take it away.
Give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and running over shall other men give to you the wisdom they have heard from Me. Then there will be overflowing abundance in all areas of life and you will be overcome with blessings.
Love, God
Matthew 13:10-Luke 21:15; Acts 6:3-4; Acts 6:10; I Corinthians 1:30-31; I Corinthians 2:6-10; I Corinthians 12:8; Ephesians 1:8-10; Ephesians 1:17-23.

No comments: