Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PERFECT RESTORATION

Dear One,
To restore means to return to its original and perfect condition.
When people restore furniture they repaint it or varnish it, put new drawer pulls and new hinges on it, if necessary. It might not look like the original one, but it probably looks just as good or sometimes even better.
When I restore a person I send My Spirit to restore the person to the way Adam (Man) was in the beginning of the earth when he had perfect communion with Me, when we walked and talked as One.
The added benefit to a person's restoration now, in the new covenant, is that I come to live inside of the person instead of just walking and talking with him like I did with Adam.
When I am inside of a person, through the Holy Spirit, perfect communication is instigation. We can talk with each other, reason with each other and understand each other. Through that lifeline, the Holy Spirit, the person is born again of the Spirit, capable of receiving all truth from Me, able to receive My counsel and comfort and able to use My power to perfect his own life as well as the lives of others, even better than at the beginning.
Because of restoration of communion with Me, My Spirit begins to communicate to My children the ways to get everything perfected that relates to him, his family, his finances, his relationships, his profession, everything that pertains to him.
You are a human being and you want to help your children have perfect, wholesome lives.
So how much more do I want the same, likewise, for My children.
That's why I sent the Holy Spirit, so that My lifeline would enter into people and begin to restore everything.
My Spirit will teach you everything necessary to have perfect communion with Me so that we can perfect everything in your life.
Jesus told you to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect. He knew it was possible. Now you need to realize that its possible.
I am in the restoration business of perfecting everything that pertains to My children.
Love, God
Jeremiah 31:31-35; Hebrews 8:7-13; Hebrews 12:24-28; John 7;37-39; John 7:38-39; John 8:12; John 10:16; John 14:12-14; John 14:16-18; John 14:25-26; John 17:21-23; II Corinthians 13:11; II Timothy 3:17; Psalm 138:8.
photo from www.stumble.com

No comments: