Monday, June 11, 2012

LOST SHEEP

Dear One,
You are never really lost when you have My Spirit inside of you and My angels all around you. You might be temporarily off course, but you are never really lost. I'm referring to directionally lost, emotionally lost or morally lost.
My Spirit is forever endeavoring to get you back on the right path again, always convincing you that My ways are the right and beneficial ways.
When you have lost control of your emotions I am always there through My Spirit to comfort you. That is why He is called the Comforter. After comforting you, I spur you back onto the path of emotional stability through speaking My loving words to you or sending My loving words to you through another one of My children. Then there will be rejoicing and praise with faith that you will emerge victorious from the emotionally draining situation.
When you are morally lost, having obeyed the lusts of the devil through drunkenness, gambling, sexual promiscuity, gluttony, lying, judging, hatred or anger, My Spirit is always enticing you away from the activities which will lead to corruption and death. I will convince you of the dangers of those traps and I will lead you back onto the paths of righteousness so that your future will be blessed rather than cursed.
When you are directionally lost by traveling down the wrong road, I will always send road signs or knowledgeable people your way so that you can correct your mistake.
Yield to My efforts through My Spirit to always rescue you when you are lost, no matter what the particulars are in which you are off course, whether emotionally, directionally or morally.
I said that I am your Shepherd. A good shepherd always gently pulls his lost sheep back into the fold. That is what the staff is for, to lead the lost one back onto the right path with the other sheep.
Part of My parental duties is to protect you as My child.
If you will stay in constant communion with Me, you will not get lost. If you do get lost, I will send My Spirit into the thickets to guide you back to the right path of happiness where there is plenty of good spiritual food, drink and blessings at My table.
Love, God.
Psalm 23; Mark 6:33-34; John 10:1-5; John 10:10-11; John 10:14-15; John 10:27.
photo from: www.wimp.com

No comments: