Saturday, June 23, 2012

DIRECT LINES


Dear One,
Nothing is too difficult for Me.
Nothing is impossible for Me.
Nothing is outside of My expertise.
Nothing is beyond My spiritual and earthly grasp.
Nothing is too complicated for Me to decipher.
Nothing is hidden from Me.
The only elements that bind my ability to fix everything that pertains to My children are things that originate from earth. They are doubt, unbelief, pride, jealousy, envy, strife, anger and all the other corruptions of the flesh. Those things that My children incorporate in their lives that are workings of the enemy, they are the things that bind My powers from fulling operating in the earth.
You cannot be loyal to two spiritual families at the same time. I said that My hand is not so short that it cannot save, neither is My ear so dull that I cannot hear. I said that iniquities from My children separate us.
Faith, mercy, peace, joy, goodness, kindness and love are what create clear and unobstructed unity with Me so that My powers and abilities are given full reign in your life, your family, your situation and your circumstances. When you are operating in those heavenly emotions I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all you dare think or imagine, according to My power in you.
Single minded unity with Me is the direct line through which prayers travel and answers to those prayers come back to you.
I said when you are praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him so that your trespasses will be forgiven, and then believe that you receive what you ask and you will receive it.
Sometimes My children forget that they must be tuned into My heavenly kingdon, keeping the lines open so that your prayers ascend and answers to prayers descend easily. Often My children think they can join with their enemy by operating in his attitudes and actions but expecting My blessings to flow. You can't serve two masters.
Do you want answers to prayers so that your life is easier? Choose which family to which you want to belong. If you chooose Me, then adopt My principle of loving attitudes, remembering that emotions emote energy. Love energy is the strongest force in the earth.
Love, God
Isaiah 59:1-3; Matthew 5:22-26; Matthew 6:3-6; Mark 11: 24-26; Ephesians 3: 14-20.

No comments: