Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CHILDREN OF BLESSINGS

Dear One,
Great and wonderful blessings await My children who take My advice and follow My leading and guidance. My object is for you to avoid every pitfall, every dangerous temptation by the evil one, every trick he uses to entice you into following him in his dastardly deeds which are always opposed to My guidance.
The devil wants to claim you as his child. When you follow his guidance and yield to his temptations, you are right in the position of being called his child. Then he can afflict you with his curses which will destroy everything you have, your health, your family, your occupation, your profession or business, your home, your prosperity, everything. When you follow his guidance you make a statement of who your father is at the time. In that event the door is opened to his curses.
Remember that Jesus said of some religious leaders that they were of their father, the devil. They had chosen to obey an evil spiritual stepfather.
You don't have to follow the evil temptations. You need to follow the leading of My Holy Spirit instead of the evil spirit who lies, robs and destroys.
I told My children that I have already made a way of escape out of any bad situation in which you find yourself.
Submit yourself to Me, resist the devil and he will flee because he knows you have chosen to follow Me, the Father who adores you.
I will lead you back to the abundant life that I created for you.
Love, God
John 8:38-45; John 10:10; John 14:16-17; John 16:13-15; I Corinthians 10:13; James 4:7-8.

photo from: fledgling bald eagle that fell out of her nest at a Seattle golf course, crushing both of her wings. She was nursed back to health by Jeff Guidry, an educational team member at an Everett, WA. wildlife care center, who later was diagnosed with cancer.

No comments: