Thursday, April 24, 2014

ASK AND RECEIVE

Dear One, Jealousy is a wicked demon. It causes you to not only wish for something that someone else possesses, but it will cause you to have bad attitudes toward the person. Jealousy will cause you to push the other person down beneath you in your estimation because you feel like that person does not deserve to have the possession more than you do. Jealousy will even cause some people to rob from, steal from and even kill people who posses what he or she lacks. Jealousy begins with thoughts, but it often becomes verbal, speaking criticism, scorn, gossip, maligning, sarcasm and envy. Since criticism is the same as judgment, it will cause you to sow seeds which will grow plants of judgment in your garden of life. Jesus said that if you judge you will be judged by others. Jealousy causes strife. I said where there is strife there is every evil work. James wrote in one of his chapters of the Instruction Book that there is fighting between people because of the demonic passions that are at war among people. He said that a person desires to have something that someone else has, that the person will covet it, and if he or she cannot get it on his or her own initiative, they rob, steal or kill to get it. It all starts with jealousy, envy and covetousness. James said that My children don't have what they desire because they don't ask Me. He also said that they ask but don't receive because they ask wrongly and they often only spend it on their passions. He said that I oppose the proud but I give grace to the humble. James cautioned My children to resist the devil when he tempts them to become jealous. He said the devil will flee from them when they resist his temptations. He cautioned My children to purify their heart of jealousy and to cleanse their hands of envy so as not to be double minded by asking Me for something but all the while entertaining the devil's thoughts of jealousy and strife. James said that it is simple, that if you humble yourself that I will exalt you and elevate you with My wisdom and truth so that when you ask Me for something I will give it to you. James knew that all good and perfect things come from me. James had a key to My kingdom. He said that living righteously by exemplifying My characteristics in the earth will cause you to inherit My entire kingdom. Jesus asked Me that My kingdom would come to earth just like it is in heaven. Jesus and James both said to never speak evil against anyone because when you do that you are judging the new law of liberty that Jesus gave you, which is to love others just like I love you. When you are jealous and speak evil of someone, you are saying that the admonition of Jesus was of no effect because you know better than Him and you know better than Me. So what James was teaching you is that when you want something, you need to ask Me, asking without having jealousy, envy, scorn or covetousness in your heart because those attitudes come from their father, the father of destruction. Double mindedness will not cause you to inherit My goodness. James took the truth that Jesus taught and allowed My Holy Spirit to explain and amplify it for him. He did what Jesus said you should do, let My Holy Spirit take the things that He said and reveal them to you, allowing you to become humble and of a pure heart so that your prayers will be answered. Jesus said if you will ask that you will receive. He and James gave you the instructions on asking with a pure heart, which My Spirit will create within you by giving you My wisdom. Peter said in one of his chapters in My Instruction Book, that I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. They are all found in the truths which My Spirit will teach you. Yes, he said "everything" necessary for the abundant life and godliness. There is no reason to be jealous of what someone has. I gave My kingdom to you and I gave the keys to My Holy Spirit. He lives in you, so you have all the keys. You just need to listen to the tutor and He will tell you the steps necessary to access your inheritance. He's the advocate, the lawyer who dispenses the benefits of My kingdom. Listen to My Spirit and He WILL lead you into all truth. Your Loving Father James 4; James 1:5-20; II Peter 1:3-11; John 16:12-15; Matthew 7:8-12.

No comments: