Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NIX MAC TRUCK RELIGION

Dear One, Very often My children want to minister FOR Me instead of ministering My Love TO My other children. Very often My children who want to minister for Me use the written Word to judge and condemn others so that they come to Me in fear and condemnation. You will find that the people who come to Me in fear of going to hell will live in lifelong fear and never know My love because their foundation is fear instead of My love.
   The only perfect foundation is the revelation of My Love. The perfect way to minister FOR Me is to minister My Love to others so that they will be attracted to My love and receive My Life into their confused lives. Then they will proceed to receive the power of My Holy Spirit and use My power to defeat the devil who is the father of fear and condemnation. Serving My love to people is being a servant of all at My banquet of Life. Jesus said that anyone who desires to become great in My kingdom must first become a servant of all, humble, meek and lowly in heart like Jesus, eager to be led by My Spirit. The first ministry to which you are called when you are led by My Spirit is the ministry of love. When you are a servant of My love to others, they will want what you have. They will want My love to be manifested to them. When they become born of My Spirit they will no longer be fearful and condemned but they will know that they are loved with My unconditional love because My Holy Spirit will reveal My love to them. My Spirit is in charge of revealing My love to My children because He is the Spirit of Truth and He is the One who reveals My love. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you become a minister of My love. When you are led by My Holy spirit, you are NOT a minister of Mac Truck religion which constantly runs over people with judgment and condemnation. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will dispense My love to people in every situation, under every circumstance and during every problem that is sent by the evil one to defeat you. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will not battle against flesh and blood, knowing that people are not your problem but the evil principalities and powers of the air are always the problem. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will know that love covers every sin and smothers the power of all sin. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will return good for evil done to you. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will pray for and do good to your enemies, knowing that you are sending angels to minister My love to your enemies, since angels are the coals of fire that are heaped upon their heads. When you are led by My Spirit, you are loving, kind, good, peaceful, merciful, patient, faithful and joyful. Serve My love everywhere you go. Others will want the same love and you will introduce them to me, the Father of Love. The greatest is love. Love, God John 3:16-17; Romans 5:5-9; Romans 8:14-17; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 3;14-20; Ephesians 6:10-11; Romans 12:19-21; Ezekiel 10:2-4; Matthew 10:44-45; James 1:17; II Timothy 1:7.

No comments: