Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BLESSING FLOODS

Dear One, When you can love everyone you meet unconditionally, you are a minister of My love in the earth. When you can forgive everyone unconditionally, you are a minister of My forgiveness in the earth. When you can give mercy to everyone you meet, regardless of their sins, iniquities or trespasses, then you are a minister of My mercy in the earth.
When you can only speak words that bring grace to the hearer, then you are a minister of My grace in the earth. My grace includes encouragement, validation, approval and acceptance, even in the midst of disobedience and wrong choices. When you can bless the ones who curse you, you are a minister of My blessings in the earth. When you can do good to those who spitefully use you, then you are a minister of My goodness in the earth. When you can give abundantly to the people who take from you, you are a minister of My freely giving My kingdom to people in the earth. When you can not react but have self control in the suffering caused by emotional outbursts from others, you are a minister of My peace in the earth. When you can be patient while waiting for the answers to prayers, you are a minister of My patience in the earth. When you can have joy in the midst of disappointment and depression, then you are a minister of My joy in the earth. Joy is strength, it is the spiritual nutrient of iron, giving you ascendancy over every work of evil. When you have experienced My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My patience, My provisions, My joy, My peace, My abundance and My love, then you are My mouth, eyes, hands and legs in the earth. You are My USDS, United Spiritual Delivery Service. Sowing seeds in others from the abundance that you have already received will bless the people in the earth and result in your being flooded over and over again with blessings. It's what I do, is I bless. Make it your determined purpose to bless others with all that I've blessed you. Flood the earth with My blessings. Love, God Matthew 5:21-48; Matthew 6;12-14; Matthew 7:1-2; John 20:21-23; I Corinthians 13:4-7; Galatians 5:22-25.
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams      

No comments: