Monday, April 21, 2014

KNOW-IT-ALL CHILDREN

Dear One, Jesus was meek and lowly in heart, meaning He was humble. He was not arrogant and a know-it-all, although He had the wisdom and knowledge to be. He wasn't judgmental and critical. He said He judged no man. When Jesus said that He was meek and lowly in heart, He asked people to take His yoke upon them and learn of Him, and that if they did that they would find rest for their souls. You don't find rest for the ego in our souls when you are judged, criticized, put down arrogantly and dominated by a person who thinks he or she knows it all. You become insecure, threatened and devalued by those attitudes and actions. When you are truly yoked to Jesus and taught by My Holy Spirit, you become meek and lowly in heart. You become so meek that you only want to do, say and act like what you have experienced of My personality, which is to be loving and kind to everyone. To be meek is to be led by that inner voice of My Holy Spirit and then to take His advice in every circumstance and every situation. To be lowly in heart means that you do not think that you know more than others know and that I know about My ways. When you are lowly in heart, you do not think of yourself as being more wise, more powerful and more intelligent than Me, going off like a gun that is half cocked and primed to injure others. Some of My children use My Instruction Book like an instrument of abuse, always beating people over the head with it when, all the time, they are untutored by My Holy Spirit in real revelations.
When you are lowly in heart, you know me so intimately that you are constantly dependent upon My insight, My intelligence, My wisdom and My solutions for every problem. When you are lowly in heart, you do not go off in every direction trying to solve problems with limited human knowledge. That only puts bandages on the situations, never any total healing and deliverance from problems. When you are lowly in heart, you know that I am the creator, I am the problem solver, I am the provider of wisdom and I am your All In All. When you are lowly in heart, you do not spin and toil to come up with earthly solutions. You know that I am the only One who has the perfect insight and the perfect solutions, so you are willing to spend time alone with Me so that you can gain My wisdom. When you are meek and lowly in heart, you never demand anything of Me. You only lovingly appeal to Me in faith and then become filled with My gracious insights and My wisdom which will cure the problem. When you are meek and lowly in heart, you are filled with faith and you trust Me completely to speak My solutions in your spiritual prayer language. James said that if you lack wisdom that you should ask of Me, but that you should not be double minded, full of pride, arrogance, doubt and unbelief because a double minded person receives nothing. When you think you know it all, be cautious because pride goes before a fall. Pride is one of the transgressions which will separate you from Me, as Isaiah observed. Remember that I never separate Myself from you, only the evil spirits which attach themselves to you can come between us and set up a barrier between us. Become meek and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your troubled mind.. Complete rest for your soul is worth becoming meek and lowly in heart, just like your brother Jesus. Love, God Matthew 11:29-30; I Samuel 2:2-3; Jeremiah 48:29-30; Philippians 2:6-11; Isaiah 59:1-2; James 1:5-8; James 1:19-25: Philippians 4:6-8; I Peter 5:5-11; I Corinthians 8:1-3

No comments: