Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE CONTRITE HEART

Dear One, Don't forget that attitudes are energy because attitudes produce emotions which either come from heaven or from hell. They either bless or they curse others, and in return you are either blessed or cursed. It's a matter of either sowing seeds into the garden of heaven or sowing seeds into the garden of hell. Your brother Jesus was explicit about this key to My kingdom.

 He said to have good attitudes of blessings toward those who curse you and to do good to those who spitefully use you. He said if you sow to the evil kingdom you will receive in return from the kingdom of evil. The devil returns your own plants from the seeds you sow in his garden. Jesus taught My children that they must sow seeds into My kingdom of love and they will receive good things in return because only good things can grow in My family. My seeds are emotions of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faithfulness. When you sow those seeds from My family, you will reap events in your life which are filled with love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faithfulness. Corrupt plants cannot grow in My garden. Spiritual, mental, emotional and financially prosperous plants cannot grow in the garden of evil. They only grow in My garden. Isaiah knew this key and he taught it and wrote it so that you will know what might be blocking the answer to your prayers. The emotions that come from Me will not block your inheritance of having the abundant life. My emotions will speed their entrance into your life. The only things that can block the answers to your prayer are the things that you might think are rudimentary parts of life. They are very important because they are from evil beginnings. Isaiah said that people must check on their attitudes to see the circumstances of their fasts, that people put on sackcloth and ashes, that they temporarily humble themselves outwardly but not inwardly. They seem to seek Me daily and seem to delight in My ways outwardly. Yet their prayers are not answered. I told Isaiah said the fasts that I choose are to fast strife and debate and smiting with wickedness. I said to loose the bonds of wickedness in yourself, to undo the yoke of generational curses, to let the oppressed go free from their bonds and to break every yoke of bitterness. I said to feed the hungry, to cover the naked, to not hide yourself from your own flesh and blood in their time of need. I said to take away from yourself the yokes of oppression, to stop pointing your finger in scorn toward the oppressed and ungodly, and to take away from yourself every form of false, harsh, unjust and wicked speaking. I said that you should stop seeking your own ways instead of My ways and to stop speaking idle, negative, nonproductive words. I promised that when you do such things as those, which are to be led and walk in My love, that I will make you to ride on high places of the earth and make you to eat of My entire inheritance. Jesus told you to love others just as I love you. Fasting the negative attitudes and actions of which I told Isaiah to speak are acts of love because you are denying the temptations to sow evil seeds into the garden of evil. Instead, sow seeds into My garden and ride with Me on the high places of the earth rather than being smothered by the lower elements of your own enemy. My Instruction Book covers everything. It is My Book of Life. My Holy Spirit will bring to your mind the fasts that you need to fulfill in order to fully receive your blessings of love. I want you to have everything that I promised My children. Your seed sowing is important because you are My child and you must sow to My family in order to inherit My blessings. Your Loving Father Isaiah 58 and 59; John 13:34-35; II John 1:5; Luke 12:32; Psalm 34:18-19.
Photo of a special yellow rose in my yard.          

No comments: