Sunday, April 13, 2014

SPIRITUALITY 101, 102 AND 103

Dear One, My children perish for lack of knowledge. The knowledge that you need to gain are three fold; one being that you seek My kingdom and the knowledge of how My family works, the many ways in which I minister and demonstrate My love to My children. Another area of knowledge which you need to gain is how your enemy works, how the devil and all of his demonic forces tempt you to do their evil works. You need to know the power and arsenal that you have through the indwelling of My Holy Spirit to defeat him. The third area in which you need to gain knowledge is in the ability to discern the difference between the two, between My kingdom of righteousness and the devil's kingdom of sin. That knowledge is called judging between the two, judging if a certain thought or attitude is originating in My family or the family of evil. Before your brother Jesus was crucified, died, rose from the dead and came back to live with Me, He told you that My Holy Spirit would reveal to you sin, righteousness and judgment. Jesus said that My Spirit would reveal to you sin by identifying the author of sin as the devil and revealing that the devil (the ruler of this world) is already judged by Me. I pronounced My judgment on the devil at the beginning. When you join with him, you inherit My judgment upon him because you have become one with the evil kingdom.

        Jesus said that My Holy Spirit would reveal to you righteousness which comes from Me and My family, revealing to you My characteristics, My love for you, the fruit of My temperament, My patience with My children, My joy and good pleasure in giving you My kingdom, and My ability to work My righteousness into you by leading, guiding and tutoring you. Jesus said that My Spirit would reveal to you judgment, that being the truth that the devil is already judged and you must refrain from obeying his temptations because if you do obey him you will be judged by him because of the judgment that I placed upon him. I do not judge you, but if you join with the devil you will be part of the family of the father of lies and you will be judged by the same judgment that I placed upon him. My Holy Spirit will give you the gift of judgment, the ability to judge between My kingdom of righteous and the devil's kingdom of sin with its horrible consequences. He will point out the origin of your thoughts, attitudes and actions which will curse you. He will point out the origin of your thoughts, attitudes and actions which will bless you, the ones which come from Me and My family. He will give you discernment, the ability to discern the origin of your thoughts, attitudes and actions. My children revel in the earthly ministry of Jesus and that pleases Me. But He didn't stop there. When He rejoined Me in My heavenly home, We sent into My children, who would receive Him, the same Holy Spirit who gave Jesus the power to heal, the power speak My truth, the power to raise the dead, and the same power to defeat the works of the devil. We sent into your life and the lives of all of My children the same power to do the works of Jesus. It all starts with learning to discern between the works of the devil and the works of righteousness so that you will be recognized as My children also, flooding the earth with My love. When you can learn that, then you are ready to be called My child, working My peace and My righteousness in the earth. Jesus said the peacemakers are blessed and called My children. Don't perish for lack of knowledge. I gave you the Instruction Book, called the Bible, and I gave you the tutor, My own Holy Spirit. You have all that you need in order to become knowledgeable about Me and My kingdom of righteousness. You also have all that you need to become knowledgeable about your enemies in the kingdom of sin. You also have the gift of the discernment of My Holy Spirit in you to differentiate or judge between the two. Those things are what Jesus promised that My Spirit would do in you and for you. Remember that it is the same Spirit living in you that raised Jesus from the dead. You have the same Treasure in human vessels when My Spirit lives in you, the same Spirit that lived in Jesus. It is the power to love others and the power to defeat the works of the devil, first of all in your life and then to help others defeat the works of the devil in their own lives. Kingdom living is for now. Love, God John 15:7-15; John 14: 12-17; I John 3:7-9; Romans 8:11-17; I Corinthians 12:1-11; Romans 4:6-7;

No comments: