Wednesday, April 23, 2014

THE LOVE PURPOSE

Dear One, There is a promise in My Instruction Book that all things will work together for your good when you are called according to My purpose. My purpose in the earth for My children is to spread My love. Jesus gave some examples of evidence that you are walking in My love. He said when you forgive everyone you are walking in My love so all things will work together for your good. Jesus said that when you are nonjudgmental and noncritical that all things will work together for your good because when you judge others you will be judged. Being judged by others does not work together for your good. He said to speak positive words which are good news to all who hear them when He said that you are justified by your words and you are condemned by your words. If you always speak words which bring grace to the hearer, all things will work together for your good because you are sowing seeds of love. Jesus said that He was meek and lowly in heart, meaning that He was humble. He said to be as He is in the world. So when you are meek and lowly in heart, always humble, then all things will work together for your good. When you are arrogant and proud, things will not work together for your good. He said that you are blessed when you seek My kingdom and My righteousness. All things will not work together for your good without your seeking Me and My righteousness because when you do find the keys to My kingdom you find the wisdom and knowledge to project My righteousness, which is My personality, in the world. I am love, so you are fulfilling My purpose when you are led to walk in My ways. All things will work together for your good and you will be blessed when you are merciful. Jesus said that merciful people obtain mercy. Mercy begets mercy but judgment and criticism beget judgment and criticism which do not work together for your good. All things work together for your good when you pray at all time in all occasions in the Holy Spirit, retreating into your prayer room where Jesus said that I hear in secret and will reward you openly. He said not to be like the hypocrites who pray in public to be heard by others. Those prayers produce nothing spiritually so they will not work together for your good. All of the things taught by Jesus and revealed by My Holy Spirit will work together for your good because they are all given to facilitate My purpose of spreading My love in the world. Jesus only commanded you to love others as He and I love you. All of the admonitions of Jesus are culminated in His command to love others as We love you. First you must know My love for you. Pray that My Spirit will reveal to you the height, depth, breadth and width of My love for you. Then you will automatically emote love from My love within you and all things will work together for your good. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:3-9; Matthew 6:5-6; Matthew 6:12-15; Matthew 7:1-5; Matthew 12:35-37; John 13: 34; Romans 8:28; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 4:29-30; Jude 20.

No comments: