Friday, April 25, 2014

THE ROCK

Dear One, It is an established psychological fact that a person who has a submissive, victim attitude will attract a person who has a domineering, bully attitude. The person with a domineering attitude or spirit will not be tempted to dominate someone with another domineering spirit because that person cannot be dominated. The domineering spirit will seek to dominate a person who has a submissive, victim attitude or spirit. That is why your psychologists will recommend that a person with a submissive, victim spirit receive martial arts training, so as to become self assured and help rid them of the victim spirit. A prime characteristic of a person who has a submissive, victim spirit is a "poor me" feeling of inferiority. That "poor me" spirit can come from domineering parents, from bullying friends or acquaintances and often from repeated failures because of lack of confidence. A person's basic foundation of being loved is torn apart by domineering people who leave behind a shattered ego. That poor in spirit person is the one whom Jesus referred to as being blessed by His ministry because My kingdom belongs to the poor in spirit. They are the brokenhearted people whom Jesus was sent to heal and offer to them My blessings. One of the problems with having a "poor me" spirit or attitude is that it attracts like spirits to it that will make the person more of a victim, feeling more inferior than ever. "Poor me" spirits invite more victim spirits to add to the "poor me" attitude. It attracts situations and circumstances which will convince the person that he or she is more of a victim than before. One of the promises to My children is that a person with a broken spirit that was caused by victimization will be healed of the submissive, victim, "poor me" spirit and be set upon the foundation rock of My love and My power, giving the person the knowledge of being loved, being valued and having strength. That person to whom My Holy Spirit has revealed My love and My power will no longer have the image of being a "poor me". He or she will experience that My love and My power give a solid and firm foundation of being the apple of My eye and the object of My love. The foundation in their ego will then be, "Of whom, then, should I be afraid?" When I am the Rock of a person's life, there is no occasion to be afraid of the demonic dominating spirits which might empower others. The blessed person who has received a firm foundation based upon My love for him or her will be able to proclaim, "My God is the light of My salvation. Of who, then, should I be afraid." I sent Jesus to earth to heal the brokenhearted people who have been wounded and injured spiritually and emotionally by others. I sent Him to minister My love and My valuation to the broken hearted. Your mission is the same, to give My unconditional love to the ones who have been rejected, stomped upon, devalued and emotionally assaulted by others. You can restore to them the knowledge of My love through your love, My validation of their value through your validation. Refuse to entertain a "poor me" attitude so that you will not attract more things which will make you a victim. Stand up and declare to a "poor me" thought that I am the Rock of your Salvation and you are My child, the heir of My goodness and kindness. Distribute to others the love and validation that they need to feel valued by Me. When you do, you have fed their souls the nutrients that it needs. I do it for you. You should do the same for others. Your Loving Father Psalm 34:18; Psalm 69:20: Psalm 109:16: Psalm147:3; Psalm 18:2-3; Psalm 18:46-47; Psalm 62:2; Psalm 62:6-7; Psalm 27:1; Psalm 56:11; Luke 4:18.

No comments: