Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ENCOURAGING WORDS

Dear One, It is written in My Instruction Book that there is nothing that can come upon you that is not common to all people. It is also written, as a word of encouragement, that I am faithful to my children and I will not let you be tempted by the devil above what you are able to stand. And then for further encouragement, the promise is that when a situation comes in which you are tempted to fall into despair, that I will always provide a way of escape so that you can bear up under it and be victorious. That promise to My children was made to remind them that there is a way out of every bad situation that comes upon them if they will come to Me for My wisdom and insight. I will tell them the effective way to completely overcome circumstances and situations sent by the devil to defeat them. When you have My Spirit inside of you, you have every bit of arsenal necessary to defeat every evil situation and circumstance that happens to you.
You have My promises, My Instruction Book and My very own Holy Spirit who wins every time in battles for your peace and prosperity. I have the perfect solution for every problem. I am the Problem Solver for My children. When you are going through desperate situations, remember that there are many, many people in the earth who are going through the identical problem. Every problem is common to all people. There are no new and unique situations. Their solutions begin the same way, by their coming to Me for My solutions. My angels and I have fixed all problems over and over and over again with My orchestration. So when you bring a problem to Me, a problem that might seem overwhelming to you, We are never stymied or perplexed. We know immediately how to solve it. We attack the problem head on, guaranteeing success for you. Don't get into the habit of thinking that talking about a problem is praying about it. It isn't. Don't think that fretting and worrying about a problem is praying about it. It isn't. Those actions only give praise to the devil for giving you the problem. Instead of talking with other people about a problem, My children should immediately set themselves aside from other people in their prayer closets and come to Me, discussing the problem only with Me. Pray in the Holy Spirit, giving Me the opportunity to orchestrate the solution through your mouth in My spiritual language. Pray until you know that there is victory and the solution has been set in motion. Increase your revelation of My love for you and your love for others. In that atmosphere, the solutions are more easily facilitated. I have the perfect solution for every problem because I have solved the same problem that is plaguing you in the lives of others. I am Jirah, your Provider, your Loving Father, the giver of solutions to every problem. You help your children find solutions to their problems. I have the perfect, effective, victorious solution to every problem that comes your way. I'm your Father. That's what I do. Love, God I Corinthians 10:6-13; Matthew 11:27-30; Matthew 7:7-12; Galatians 5:5-7; Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:10-18.

No comments: