Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BATTLE STRATEGIES

Dear One, In a war effort, the more you know about your enemy, the more effective you are in defeating it. The more a soldier knows about the efforts of the enemy forces to infiltrate his territory, the more information the soldier will have to be alert and recognize the enemy when he sneaks into the territory of the soldier. The more a soldier knows about the arsenal of his enemy, the more information the soldier has to search out his own effective arsenal in the event of an attack. The more soldiers know about their own arsenal, the more effective they are in defending themselves and defeating their enemies by using the arsenal that is easily accessed. If soldiers do not know the strategies of the enemy, if the soldiers do not know their own weak areas which allow infiltration of the enemy, and if soldiers do not know the effectiveness of their own arsenal in every battle, then those soldiers will be defeated easily and quickly. The spiritual enemies of my children are called demons and they know the weak areas of your personality and the weak areas of your own self protection.
 That is why I said that you must be wise as a serpent, meaning you must become spiritually minded by gaining wisdom from My Holy Spirit so that you will be able to recognize the areas of weakness of your personality that allow infiltration by the devil and his demons. The demons are spiritual beings so they know your spiritual weaknesses. Only My Holy Spirit can alert you to your areas of weakness. They will always have to do with thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions. In the instructions that I gave to be wise as a serpent I also said to be gentle as a dove. That part of the instructions relate to how you treat other people You must be as gentle as My Holy Spirit is in how you act and react to people. You must not use the war arsenal and strategies on people. The war arsenal is reserved for the devil and his demons. When I said that your battle is not with flesh and blood but with demonic principalities and powers of the air, the truth that I am now relating to you is the explanation of that insight. While you are battling with demons who use people against you, you must be gentle, peaceful, kind, generous and loving to the people. Your battle time is when you engage in intercessor prayers concerning any troubling matter. You must pray in the Spirit to defeat your spiritual enemies, but you must operate in love with the people the devil uses against you. My arsenal of doing good to those who persecute you and do every evil against you is My strategy for you to be gentle as a dove to all people, which will rob the enemy of his power. My arsenal of refusing to strike back when someone strikes you, will also rob the enemy of his power because you have not reacted in anger and multiplied the power of evil in the situation. My arsenal of forgiving everyone who does evil against you is arsenal which will keep your mind from persecuting the person who did evil to you. Reacting in anger will put you on the side of of your evil enemy. But, forgiving the person will identify you as being My child because I forgive every evil act done by people who yield to the temptations of the devil. Forgiving will release the event from your mind which will cause you to be released from the matter as far as the heavens are concerned. Your spiritual battles are only fought in your prayer closet, never with people. The strategies that I give to you and the arsenal that I give to you in relation to the people who are used by evil to hurt you are so simple and so effective because they were given to you by your brother Jesus who fought the same battles with the devil that you do. He never returned evil for the evil done to him. He always returned good for evil to the people. Then he fought battles in prayers when he separated himself from people and prayed, sometimes all night. You must know My strategies and My arsenal that I give to My children to defeat evil in their lives. You must know the strategies and the arsenal that your enemy uses against you to defeat you, using your own choices and your own human emotions. The work of My Holy Spirit in your life is to teach you the arsenal and strategies of My family of righteousness. The work of My Holy Spirit in your life is to teach you the evil arsenal and strategies that your spiritual enemy uses to defeat you. The work of My Holy Spirit is to give you the gift of discerning of spirits so that you will be able to distinguish between Me and My angels, who work for you, and the devil's demons, who work against you. Jesus taught you that the Holy Spirit would reveal to you righteousness, sin and judgment. Let My Holy Spirit teach you My strategies which come from the family of righteousness. Also let My Holy Spirit teach you the strategies of the family of sin so that you will not yield to the devil's temptations but will refuse them like Jesus did. Let My Holy Spirit teach you how to discern the difference and then to judge the evil spirits by sending them to hell. I sent you a private Tutor. Listen to Him and you will win every spiritual battle. Love always wins. Love, God John 16:7-15; Ephesian 6:10-18; I John 3:8-9; Romans 12:20-21; Matthew 10:13.

No comments: