Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THE MASSIVE KEY RING

Dear One, There are keys which open doors, allowing you to enter certain structures which give protection from evil situations and violent weather extremes. The structures also give you peaceful sanctuary and comfort. There are keys which turn on powerful machinery and instruments which provide the energy to operate them, making your life easier. There are keys which open metal boxes and safety deposit boxes which contain valuable legal papers as well as family treasures. There are keys which open the locks leading to secured areas which are locked to keep marauders out who would seek to steal, rob and destroy the contents. There are invisible keys called psychological insights which allow people to keep peace with each other under trying circumstances and in troublesome situations.

There are invisible keys of wisdom and knowledge which give My children insight into the works of good and the works of evil. Those keys tell you how to judge or differentiate between the two and how to refuse the evil promptings. There are many, many different keys to My family operations, I said that I would give you all the keys necessary for you to access every one of the benefits of being My child. When Jesus left the earth and came back to live with Me, He sent My Holy Spirit into your life with every one of My keys on His keyring. He has them ready and waiting for you to ask for each one at the time of need which will unlock the strategies and the behaviors which will facilitate from earth the miraculous works that I am able and willing to do from heaven for you. Heaven and earth must work together in every instance. It's called binding and loosing whichever entity you desire to work for you. Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven and earth must be in agreement for My works to be effective. Where two agree a thing is established. You must be in agreement with My methods of love before My works can be done on earth. My children cannot curse others with emotional attitudes of anger, strife, jealousy and abuse and still expect My works of healing to come into their families. I am eager to heal the entire family but if My children are sowing the works of evil in their families, then My healing abilities are blocked by those evil works. I freely hand out the keys of My family strategies through My Holy Spirit to those who seek Me and My effective ways. They contain the proper keys to every situation. Every situation. I said every situation. Jesus taught them and My Holy Spirit tutors you on how to implement them. My keys open every door to the abundant life that I created for My children. There is a Master Key that fits every circumstance and every situation. It's the key of love. That Master Key opens every sanctuary door, every locked box, every spiritual vehicle of power, every secured area of refuge, every revelation of insight, wisdom and knowledge needed to live My kingdom life while in the earth. The Master Key is found in My Holy Spirit whom Jesus said would reveal to you all things. He has all the keys to My glorious family life. He will reveal My love to you. He will reveal My power to you. He will reveal My wisdom and knowledge for every circumstance, every situation and every problem to you. He will battle for you in the spiritual dimension against principalities and powers. He will teach you how to overcome every problem that is brought against you by the evil spirits who use people to hurt and injure you. He will teach you how to love them and to do good to them, which will smother the evil spirits and their works. I said love overcomes a multitude of sins which are instigated by evil spirits. My Holy Spirit has every key that you need. They are your keys because you are My child. Seeking Me through My Holy Spirit and seeking My righteousness through My Holy Spirit will result in My putting every key into your hand to unlock every door and power every spiritual instrument needed to make you prosperous in every area of your life. I have never withheld My keys. They belong to My children. I gave you the key of authority to the earth when I created it for you. Now you must come to Me to receive the keys that unlock every every treasure that is stored in it for you. It's My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. You must keep your mind stayed on me, constantly communing with Me so that you receive the keys that you need to perfect your life. Your Loving Father Matthew 16:19; Isaiah 59 1-2; John 13:34; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:16-22; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:13-25; Matthew 5:46-48.
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams                          

No comments: